Terms and Conditions
1. Booking and payment methods
To book a place on any of our courses please email the following details to: email@example.com
- Your name
- Full school name
- School address (including postcode)
After we receive your email, you will be sent an Invoice for the full course fee. Please ensure this is paid within 7 days to guarantee your place. The fee quoted in promotional materials is per course place.
Payments should be made by cheque to ‘St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School’ or pay direct to Sort Code: 30-98-91 Account No: 03965929
Please quote invoice number given with all payments.
London Borough of Hillingdon VAT Number: GB 222 43080
- First Come, First Served
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis – subject to receipt of the course fee.
- Representatives from the same organisation
We are happy to accept multiple bookings from an organisation. In the event that a representative is unable to attend, an organisation may send a replacement representative.
- Booking Terms
- Your contract is with the Primary TS Alliance. All Invoices will be sent to the person who made the booking.
- Payment is required before the start of a course to reserve your place. If payment is not received prior to the start of a course places may be allocated to another customer.
- If you wish to cancel your place on a course, please let us know as soon as possible. Places cancelled within four working weeks – 50% of the fee paid will be returned. Cancellations received within two working weeks will incur the full fee paid.
- The Primary TS Alliance reserves the right to make alterations to a training session for reasons including but not limited to illness, adverse weather conditions or sufficient numbers to make a course possible. In such cases we reserve the right to make the necessary changes and the client will be informed as soon as possible. Where feasible, we will offer alternative dates, or another trainer in the place of the original event.
- The Primary TS Alliance reserves the right to remove any delegate as a result of disruptive or inappropriate behaviour – such decision being at the sole discretion of the course leader. In such circumstances we will not offer any type of refund or alternative date.
- If a course is cancelled we will contact the person who made the booking by email. All payments will be refunded in full.
Data Protection Statement
Primary TS Alliance respects individuals’ rights to privacy and will keep safe any personal details given to us in line with the UK Legislation of Data Protection. We do not pass any information about individuals to third parties. Information will only be shared for internal monitoring and evaluation.