New to Yr6 – End of KS2 Writing Assessment
Suitable For: New (nearly new) Year 6 Teachers
NEW to YEAR 6 – End of KS2 Writing Assessment
Audience: New (nearly new) Yr6 teachers
- Important dates for 2019/20 (End KS2 Writing Assessment)
- Using the TA frameworks to make statutory judgements.
- ‘Pupil can statements’ and the use of qualifiers.
- Basing judgements on ‘sound and demonstrable’ evidence.
- Using the Pre-Key Stage Standards for pupils who are working below the overall standard of national curriculum assessments.
- Using the exemplification materials to help inform teacher judgements.
Terms and Conditions:
Please click here to view a copy of our Terms and Conditions.