Strategies to Support Dyslexic Pupils in the Primary Classroom
Suitable For: Primary Teachers, TAs and LSAs
This session will explore the following classroom based strategies, with the aim of developing Quality First Teaching:
- Supporting literacy difficulties including structuring ideas, spelling, grammar and handwriting.
- Strategies to support the teaching of Reading.
- Visualisation techniques to support memory/understanding e.g. spellings and xTables.
- Supporting pupils’ organisational skills.
- How to help pupils with visual stress.
Terms and Conditions:
Please click here to view a copy of our Terms and Conditions.